Happy Birthday to Janet

She looks young, but she isn’t as young as the candles on the cake would indicate.

Janet Birthday

(By the way, I presented her with a practical kitchen appliance for her birthday. She still loves me)

8 Responses to “Happy Birthday to Janet”

Risky move, the kitchen appliance birthday gift to the wife. But I guess your middle name is “Danger”.

More like Dangerfield … I don’t get no respect.

ba-doom CHING!

Nice one, Phil!

4. Dixie says:

Well, happy birthday to Janet!

I’m assuming her birthday was the 15th? My dad turned 65 yesterday. And I mention this b/c he has never lived down the fact that he bought my mom an electric can opener for their anniversary once. And I think it’s only been in the past 5 years that I admitted that it was ME who told my dad to buy it for her. In my defense, I was only about 11 at the time and an electric can opener sounded really cool. Besides, my dad should’ve known better.

But you probably got her a really cool kitchen appliance, right?

5. Toni says:

Happy birthday to Janet (yesterday?) from the Ertl household too.

6. SharonK says:

Hey, was it that lovely high tech cappuccino maker she so desperately wanted?? I’m sure that must have been the appliance…..

If it was, she would have had a great birthday ;-)

Way to go, Phil!!!

I think electric can openers are cool. Toasters too. However “cool” is a subjective evaluation.

No it wasn’t a cool espresso maker, just a food processor to replace the one I broke a couple of years ago. However it’s a KitchenAid so it’s not totally uncool.

In my defense, she did also get some smaller gifts that would qualify as more thoughtful.

8. Randall says:

Oooh, Kitchen Aid, that’s big time cool.

Happy birthday J. I was thinking of you on the 15th.

I was thinking, hmm, how old is she?!?!