I don’t want to talk about it

Lions thump Riders and advance to West final

7 Responses to “I don’t want to talk about it”

Did you turn your background colour to gloomy grey on purpose?

Leo told me that you guys needed me there, because the Riders lose whenever the three of you get together to watch. Sorry I had to miss it.

You can blame it on me (or, rather, Dixie’s inner ear infection).

2. Randall says:

I’m glad there is someone to not talk about it with.

Stoopid.

I don’t know what’s going on with my background colour. I assure you the gloom has nothing to do with what I don’t want to talk about.

I hope Dixie’s ear will be better soon.

I don’t want to talk about the game (stoopid indeed), but Mike’s new 50 inch plasma HD TV is pretty sweet.

Hmmm…you probably didn’t even know what I was talking about when I said, “Grey gloomy background”. It seems to be a problem only in the Opera web browser. (I wasn’t insulting you—your blog actually looks different. So does Lauralea’s)

Actually I didn’t think you were insulting me. My blog background seems to be greyer than I remember it in my Firefox browser too. Just to double-check I opened it in Internet Explorer, and yes it seems more greyish than before.

Maybe I should download an install Opera just to double-check.

But after a year and a half of the same blog format, maybe I should just get off my butt and try something completely different … perhaps a vivid yellow?

You know what? I just started using Opera again and it seems there is some kind cache function that prevents pages from loading up properly until I push a button in the browser. Problem seems to be fixed, anyway.

7. Dan Loseth says:

I don’t think it’s a browser problem at all, apparently in Calgary, browser pages have brighter backgrounds than ever